It’s been a little while since I’ve posted. I’ve been very busy working on interviews with makers for the Chicago Northside Mini Maker Faire at Carl Schurz School, a topic very close to my heart. So while I have adventures to tell you in the near future, here are the blog posts that I have recently done on their website:
- Chicago Children’s Museum: https://makerfairechicagonorthside.com/2016/04/06/meet-the-makers-chicago-childrens-museum/
- Schurz Food Lab: https://makerfairechicagonorthside.com/2016/04/08/meet-the-maker-schurz-food-lab/
- The Little Bits Workshop: https://makerfairechicagonorthside.com/2016/04/21/meet-the-maker-the-little-bits-workshop/
- Adler Planetarium Teen STEM Programs: https://makerfairechicagonorthside.com/2016/04/25/meet-the-maker-adler-planetarium-stem-teen-programs/
- Schurz Pre-Engineering Classes: https://makerfairechicagonorthside.com/2016/04/27/meet-the-maker-schurz-pre-engineering-classes/
I’ll have several more to share with you all next week as we get closer to the Faire on May 7th. You should all come. Check out the website: https://makerfairechicagonorthside.com/
That’s all for now!